Monday, March 29, 2010

Feeling Sad

Sometimes, it's really hard to feel the spirit when I know so many other girls who are totally faking that they're moral and obey the church's teachings. Like for example I know for a fact that my sister's neighbor saw our first counselor in the Relief Society, Sister Blahnik, order a chai at Starbucks. Plus she wore a tankini at a ward beach party and it was totally inappropriate. I'm the Relief Society Secretary and I would feel so bad if I had done that. I tried to talk to our Relief Society President about how she acts but I think she totally favors Sister Blahnik because they grew up in the same ward.

Anyway, I can't wait for bunko night. All the single LDS people in my condo get together once a month and it's super fun. We play bunko and stuff. It's all that keeps me going since Jake from The Bachelor chose that disgusting naughty word Vienna.

TTYL,

Bessie

3 comments:

  1. Bessie. that's hot. do you like girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so spiritchal! You inspire me! You're such a cute girl and a special spirit! I can't wait for bunko night!

    ****HUGS!!!*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must protest that your logo graphic is obscene. That dress comes almost up to the poor woman's knees. This makes me very uncomfortable, forcing unwholsome thoughts into my head. Is THAT what you want your blog to be about? Good luck finding a righteous man THAT way.

    ReplyDelete