Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Count Your Blessings Tuesday!

Today I am super grateful for my job. I'll be honest, I don't really like working. I never planned on having a full-time job. I majored in psychology at BYU-I so I could learn all about the way people think and stuff. I thought it would help me prepare to be a good mom. But BYU-I is a super competitive school, with way too many girls, so I didn't find any good husband material.

I really like doing hair, but I hate that I have to do it for, like, six hours every day. I can't wait until I get married so I don't have to work anymore. But I'm going to be really really busy when I'm a mom, running my kids around to soccer practice and piano lessons and all that. So I'm grateful that I have a job that's teaching me how to deal with stress and having to work real hard. I think that's a really good quality for me to have. Don't you think, boys? *wink*

Just kidding.

(No I'm not)

(Yes I am)

Luvs!
Aihme'e

p.s. (No I'm not)

1 comment:

  1. Do you think you could come over and give me a perm tonight? I have all the stuff. After, we can make 'Orange Julius' smoothies and watch Friends! hee hee! We're so crazy!

    ReplyDelete